A Variety of Feed Bin Boots & Transitions
BROCK® Feed Bins offer producers the choice of either 16- or 25-inch (406- or 635-mm) diameter hopper openings and boot transitions for attaching the feed delivery auger system to the feed bin.
A Universal Parts Kit is also available for Brock’s four- or six-inch (102- or 152-mm) diameter rigid auger feed delivery systems. It will fit both the 16-inch and 25-inch (406- or 635-mm) Boot Systems and allows easy adjustment of the incline angle of the rigid auger system.
A feed bin can’t do its job if it won’t feed out right. That’s why Brock has built some special features into its 16-inch (406-mm) diameter boot system:
- Brock’s molded polycarbonate transitions offer high strength and high impact resistance and promote a smooth flow of feed from the bin to the delivery system.
- A red translucent boot transition allows producers to visually inspect feed flow to the bin’s boot and auger system.
- Weather-resistant boot design.
- Slide shut-off valve is included with the boot system.
- Rugged galvanized steel boot bottom is rounded inside to ensure complete clean-out by the auger system.
Brock’s 16-inch (406-mm) diameter boot system also offers you a wide selection of bin boots, including:
- 30° (discharge angle) boot.
- Straight-out boot.
- Twin boot system to allow the bin to supply feed to two Brock FLEX-AUGER® Feed Delivery Systems.
- Straight-through tandem system which attaches to two feed bins.
For some applications, Brock’s weather-resistant, galvanized steel 25-inch (635-mm) diameter boot system may be more desirable to use. Features for this system include:
- Single or twin boot systems.
- Twin boot system gives users “mix and match” versatility for using two different Brock FLEX-AUGER System models and to service multiple feeding systems from one bin.