Economical Axial Fans
The BROCK® Aeration System product line offers economical GUARDIAN® Series Vane Axial Aeration Fans with high airflows at low static pressures.
Totally-Enclosed, Air Over Motors
Totally-enclosed, air over (TEAO) motors are standard for all Brock GUARDIAN® Series Axial Fans.
Highly Stable Motor Mount
A two-piece bolt-together motor mount/fan support provides a solid connection for mounting the fan and aids fan stability during operation.
Corrosion-Resistant Screen Guard
A 10-mil PVC coating on the screen guard provides superior corrosion resistance and attractive appearance.
Air Vanes for Reducing Air Turbulence
Air vanes are a standard feature on all 18-inch (457-mm) diameter and larger axial fans. The vanes aid efficient air flow at higher static pressures by reducing air turbulence.
Dynamically Balanced Blades
The dynamically balanced cast aluminum blades have modern air foil design for efficient air handling.
Innovative Venturi Design
The fan’s venturi opening uses an innovative curvature design for efficient air performance.
The BROCK® Aeration System’s selection of components includes BROCK® Fan Transitions and related options for excellent aeration performance with reliably smooth operation. Brock’s family of fan transitions offers:
- A selection of durable, galvanized steel wrap-around and bolted transitions designed to optimize airflow into the grain while minimizing pressure losses.
- Exclusive patented back-draft damper options that automatically prevent under-floor pressure from flowing air back through a fan that is not running. Dampers are recommended for multiple fan installations.
- Extensions for supporting bin floors in full-floor bins are standard and help to minimize airflow obstructions into the aeration plenum.
A standardized control box is used with all Brock GUARDIAN® Series fans and heaters.
- Controls are specifically matched to each fan or heater unit.
- Control boxes are made of durable polycarbonate and include a hinged translucent cover.
- The control housing is weather- and dust-proof and rodent-resistant.
- Standard components are used for safe and reliable motor control.
- Adjustable overload protection is included.
- Brock heater controls use an industrial-design ignition transformer.
Airflow Ratings CFM at Static Pressure in Inches
|Airflow ratings have been determined by an independent fan testing facility in accordance with AMCA Standard 210.|