Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyors — A Superior Conveying Solution
BROCK® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor Systems offer you the added-value quality features and the rugged design needed for gentle, efficient and dependable conveyor operation. These conveyors are designed for commercial and mill operations including:
- Reclaim conveyor
- Fill conveyor
- Transport conveyor
- Multiple commodities
BROCK® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor Systems feature galvanized steel construction. Inlets and head discharges are fully lined with urethane for long life. Self-aligning, heavy-duty bearings mount on the outside of the conveyor’s housing for easy maintenance and monitoring, longevity and safety.
Conveyors are computer-matched to the motor drive and gear reducers needed for efficient, energy-saving operation, and they are able to start under full load. Smoother belt operation is provided by Brock’s unique, heavy-duty idler pulley designs.
They offer clean, dependable, long-lasting operation with the conveyor’s totally enclosed dust- and weather-tight design. Additionally, the efficient, self-cleaning tail section recaptures grain spilled from belt.
This is a streamlined roller-belt conveyor that offers versatility and helps you to efficiently handle various grains. With the BROCK® Intermediate Discharge Unit, one enclosed roller-belt conveyor system can have multiple discharge points to easily service many bins! It is grain conveying at its best. Here is why:
- The BROCK Intermediate Discharge Unit is easy to install and service.
- Works with BROCK Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyors in belt widths from 26 to 54 inches (650 to 1350 mm) and speeds from 400 to 700 feet per minute (2.0 to 3.6 meters per second).
- Retrofits to existing BROCK Roller-Belt Conveyor Systems.
- No moving parts come in contact with the belt.
- Impact points and discharge chute are fully lined with wear-resistant urethane.
- The Intermediate Discharge Section transfers grain from both sides of the belt to a single discharge under the conveyor.
- An electric-powered dual rack and pinion drive controls the discharge shuttle.
- Gradual inclines and sharp upbends
- Gravity belt take-ups
- Conveyor sensor options
- Conveyor belting options
- Removable panels to facilitate belt splicing
- Removable panels for return belt cleanout
- Inspection doors for safe visual check of belt alignment
- Intermediate sidewall inspection doors
- Floor supports and hanger brackets
- Self-cleaning tail pulley design
- Conveyor skirting
- Easy removal of conveyor trough section lids
- Hinged tail pulley cover for easy maintenance access
- Factory-assembled in 20-foot (6-meter) sections for faster field installation
A smooth-operating conveyor system happens only by design. For an enclosed roller-belt conveyor that provides longer bearing life, smoother operation and minimizes vibrations, Brock incorporated the following design features:
• Full-length shaft with positive- locking tapered bushings on idler pulleys provide uniform weight balance.
• Pulley and bearing shaft is 1-1/4-inch (32 mm) diameter for less deflection and longer conveyor bearing life.
• Idler pulleys in the conveyor’s standard intermediate 10-foot (3-meter) sections are mounted on 5-foot (1.5-meter) centers for efficient belt operation and less spillage between carrying and return belts. Other intermediate section lengths are available.
• Conveyor loading section features pulleys on 3-foot (914-mm) centers for uniform belt loading and support at load points.
• All idler pulleys are adjustable for belt training.
Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor Capacities
|Model||Units||Belt Speed - Feet Per Minute (Meters Per Second)|