Move Grain to Multiple Bins With the SUPER-AIR® Distributor
The Grain Distributor Unit for the SUPER-AIR® Pneumatic Conveying System provides multiple outlets to make it convenient to use one power source for moving grains to multiple storage bins. This Grain Distributor offers producers a flexible option for expanding their Brock SUPER-AIR Pneumatic Conveying System in more complex bin layouts.
How Brock’s Grain Distributor Works:
- The distributor handle is used to manually disengage the inner spout from the conveyor line outlet. This allows the spout to be moved to another outlet.
- A hand wheel is used to turn the inner spout to the desired conveyor line outlet.
- The operator then uses the distributor handle to engage and lock the self-centering inner spout in place on the desired conveyor line outlet.
- Brock’s SUPER-AIR® System is now ready to pneumatically convey grain to another bin or location in the storage complex.
- You can choose 4-, 5-, or 6-inch (102-, 127- or 152-mm) diameter outlets for pneumatic conveyor lines.
- Two outlets are included with each grain distributor. Additional outlets can be added — up to a total of eight outlets per distributor.
- The heavy gauge offset inner spout quickly and easily re-routes grain to conveyor line outlets.
- The inner spout is tapered to self-center easily and lock in place with the conveyor line outlet.
The distributor is factory-assembled and easy to install. This unit’s galvanized steel construction offers durability and low maintenance.
Diameter Outlet Sizes*
|4 in. (102 mm)|
|5 in. (127 mm)|
|6 in. ( 152 mm)|
|* Eight outlets per distributor. Two outlets are included with each grain distributor.|