The Dependable, High-Performance 1500 Series Power Sweep
Brock looked at all the details to get every bit of performance and durability possible out of the 1500 Series Power Sweeps.
15-60 feet (4.6-18.3 m)
Maximum Eave Height
107 feet (32.6 m)
8 or 10 inches (203 or 254 mm)
Up to 5,500 bushels (140 metric tons) per hour
Photos & Videos:
- Brock 1500 Series Power Sweeps are built around robust center gearboxes.
- An internal spring-loaded shifting mechanism engages cogs for maximum gear life and performance.
- Gearbox housings are designed with two aluminum halves for easy service and maintenance.
- Horizontal, incline or vertical powerheads are available.
- Motor mounts standardized across all motor sizes.
- Under-floor auger can be removed without detaching motor.
- Angle ring connection mount.
- Rectangular discharge spouts.
Rack & Pinion
- Gear reduction mechanism increases cranking torque for easier sump operation.
- Square shaft handle for positive engagement.
- Increases thickness of the auger edge by 30% to increase longevity and performance.
- Brock is one of the few manufacturers that offer commercial-grade durability on a power sweep.
- Adds strength to the auger without adding weight or extra wear on gearboxes.
- Auger is positioned level with bottom of backboard for reduced sweep drag and improved bin cleanout.
Highly Refined Drive Wheel Offers Superior Performance
- Patented open-style design.
- 16:1 reduction ratio maximizes longevity.
- Open treads maintain contact with the floor for maximum traction and do not climb piled grain.
- Individual tread adjustment accommodates uneven bin floors.
- Drive wheel is mounted in-line with the auger for constant height and proper weight distribution.
High-Capacity Center Sump
- Enlarged center sump maximizes capacity.
- Patented shift mechanism simplifies sweep engagement.
- Patented Shaft Seal Boot prevents grain from falling under the bin.
- Removable sump top flange for easy installation and service.
- Wheel fender for drive wheel
- Brock WELL-GARD® Discharge Guard
- Intermediate sump supports
- Lower gearbox enclosure
- Sweep stop
1500 Series Power Sweep
|Unload Auger||Sweep Auger||Unload Capacity*|
|8 in. (203 mm) RT||6 in. (152 mm)||Up to 3,000 bph|
|10 in. (254 mm) RT||8 in. (203 mm)||Up to 5,000 bph|
|10 in. (254 mm) UT||8 in. (203 mm)||Up to 5,500 bph|
Unload Capacity Note
|*Capacities in bushels per hour are based on sweep system disengaged and with dry, free-flowing grain.|