Low- & High-Speed Centrifugal Fans
The BROCK® Aeration System product line offers both low- and high-speed Centrifugal Aeration Fans to meet your operation’s needs.
Totally-Enclosed, Fan-Cooled Motors
Totally-enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motors are standard for all Brock GUARDIAN® Series centrifugal fans.
Corrosion-Resistant Screen Guard
A 10-mil PVC coating on the screen guard provides superior corrosion resistance and attractive appearance.
Durable Fan Housing
All Brock GUARDIAN® Series Centrifugal Fans have a reinforced, 12-gauge, galvanized steel housing for durability and long fan life.
Adjustable Leveling Feet
Brock’s Centrifugal Fan models have adjustable feet to assist leveling the unit on the fan platform.
Dynamically Balanced Centrifugal Wheel
A dynamically balanced, seam-welded steel centrifugal wheel features modern air foil blade design to help maximize air performance.
Innovative Air Inlet Orifice
GUARDIAN® Series Centrifugal Fans use an innovative design to promote better air flow into the centrifugal wheel to enhance fan performance.
Diverter & Baffle
A diverter and baffle help to redirect air spilling from the centrifugal wheel to encourage smooth, efficient fan operation.
The BROCK® Aeration System’s selection of components includes BROCK® Fan Transitions and related options for excellent aeration performance with reliably smooth operation. Brock’s family of fan transitions offers:
- A selection of durable, galvanized steel wrap-around and bolted transitions designed to optimize airflow into the grain while minimizing pressure losses.
- Exclusive patented back-draft damper options that automatically prevent under-floor pressure from flowing air back through a fan that is not running. Dampers are recommended for multiple fan installations.
- Extensions for supporting bin floors in full-floor bins are standard and help to minimize airflow obstructions into the aeration plenum.
A standardized control box is used with all Brock GUARDIAN® Series fans and heaters.
- Controls are specifically matched to each fan or heater unit.
- Control boxes are made of durable polycarbonate and include a hinged translucent cover.
- The control housing is weather- and dust-proof and rodent-resistant.
- Standard components are used for safe and reliable motor control.
- Adjustable overload protection is included.
- Brock heater controls use an industrial-design ignition transformer.
Airflow Ratings (CFM at Static Pressure in Inches)
|Airflow ratings have been determined by an independent fan testing facility in accordance with AMCA Standard 210.|