BROCK SOLID® Easy Swing Distributors
Distributor sizes available with 4 to 12 outlets and diameters from 6 to 24 inches (152 to 610 mm).
Inverted cone design prevents material build-up.
|view all photos|
Brock provides a variety of distributors and accessories to help you distribute grain or other material to multi-bin handling and storage systems. From whole grains to feed to fertilizer, Brock helps you get your product where it needs to go.
Select from a wide range of standard distributor sizes and configurations. Products include flat back, 360° full round and swing distributors with 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 outlets and diameters from 6- to 24-inch (152- to 610-mm). Manual and electronic models are available. Our experienced team can also custom build distributors to your specifications.
Why Brock® Grain Distributors?
- Angle flanged inlet and discharges included on all distributors.
- Standard discharge outlets are lined with 14-gauge mild steel. Other liner options available.
- Inverted cone design prevents material build-up.
- Large access door is engineered for easy removal and replacement of distributor components.
- Clean out doors on the back of flat back distributors deliver easy clean out and added rust prevention.
- Inner turn spout is supported on two flange bearings and is designed for easy removal and replacement.
- Built-in cushion boxes on Brock 45° distributor turn heads prevent grain damage during product distribution.
- Abrasion-resistant (AR) steel liner on Brock 60° distributors in the lower half of the inner turn spout provides extended life.
- Galvanized and stainless steel finishes available on Brock distributors.
Brock distributors are available with a full range of accessories.
- Urethane or ceramic linings
- Electronic touch-screen control panel
- Distributor cable guide
- Control rod standoff bracket
- Upper cable pulley bracket
- Lower cable control with crank
- Lower floor stand control
- Hole cover plates
- Inner spout dust end seal
- Fan vent inlet with fan
Easy Swing Distributor Features and Options
- Square flanged inlet with abrasion-resistant (AR) steel liner.
- Round or square flanged discharge outlets.
- Swing spouts and outlets lined with 1/4-inch (6.4-mm) urethane liner.
- 10-gauge galvanized construction.
- Removable end panels allow access from either end.
- Swing spouts are supported on bearings.
- 50° maximum flow angle.
- Spouts are driven with a positive roller chain drive powered by a C-face gear reducer with brake.
- Limit switches are housed in a dust tight enclosure located on the outside of the distributor for ease of maintenance.
Brock distributors are available with manual control using pipe or cable, and with electronic control using an easy-to-use touch-screen interface.
The Brock touch-screen panel allows for manual or automatic control of one or two distributors. You’re never locked in with Brock distributors. Even if you start with manual control, you have the option to upgrade to electronic control at any time using the Brock control kit.Control Features and Options
- Alarm screen for troubleshooting.
- Each outlet can be given a user defined name up to 20 characters long.
- Each outlet position is controlled by its own limit switch.
- AC drive controls the brake-motor to ensure distributor spout stays in place.
- Variable frequency drive allows for gradual stops to reduce wear on the turn spout and shaft.
- Over travel switches eliminate the possibility of a crash.
- Controller has Ethernet port for connecting to other automation systems.
- Requires only 120 VAC, single-phase power. Can be used on 50 or 60Hz.
- Manual pipe control includes the bottom floor stand, upper cable pulley bracket and foot pedal, less pipe and cable.
- Manual cable control includes upper cable pulley bracket, bottom control crank and foot pedal, less cable.