Brock Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor Intermediate Discharge Unit
Intermediate Discharge Section smoothly and efficiently transfers grain from both sides of the belt to a single discharge under the conveyor.
Allows One BROCK® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor System to Service Many Bins
This is a streamlined roller-belt conveyor that offers versatility and helps you to efficiently handle various grains. With the BROCK® Intermediate Discharge Unit, one enclosed roller-belt conveyor system can have multiple discharge points to easily service many bins! It is grain conveying at its best. Here is why:
- BROCK Intermediate Discharge Unit is easy to install and service.
- Works with BROCK Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyors in belt widths from 26 to 54 inches (650 to 1350 mm) and speeds from 400 to 700 feet per minute (2.0 to 3.6 meters per second).
- Retrofits to existing BROCK Roller-Belt Conveyor Systems.
- No moving parts come in contact with the belt.
- Impact points and discharge chute are fully-lined with wear-resistant urethane.
- Intermediate Discharge Section transfers grain from both sides of the belt to a single discharge under the conveyor.
- Electric-powered dual rack and pinion drive controls discharge shuttle.