New Brock® Commercial Tower Grain Dryers Offer Higher Capacities
MILFORD, Indiana, U.S.A. — Brock Grain Systems has unveiled a new continuous-flow BROCK® Commercial Tower Grain Dryer with capacities ranging from 3,000 to 7,000 bushels (75 to175 metric tons) per hour. The new Brock dryer incorporates some of the best qualities of Brock’s MEYER ENERGY MISER™ Tower Grain Dryers while also adding some new features.
The new Brock commercial dryer design focuses on top quality and energy-efficient grain conditioning as well as offering some user conveniences. Features include:
- A narrower width column employed at the top of the dryer to help increase the air flow on the wettest grain to start the drying process sooner.
- Stainless steel screen perforations are used in two sizes (.078 and .062) to help confine particulates for cleaner dryer operation.
- A commercial grade, low-emission burner from Maxon is standard. This burner is also fuel-efficient and corrosion-resistant.
- Double-wide, double-inlet (DWDI) centrifugal fans promote uniform, efficient movement of heated air. The twin-fan unit also offers easy access to motors for servicing as needed.
- A unique, self-cleaning heat plenum floor minimizes particulate accumulation by recirculating it back into the grain for safe operation and reduced cleaning maintenance.
- Unobstructed grain columns to promote even grain flow and efficient drying.
- Advanced circular drag unloading system (patented) evenly meters the grain from the grain columns and gently delivers it to the unloading point.
- Ample clearance under the dryer offers easy walk-through access and generous space for auxiliary equipment.
Literature downloads and more information about Brock Commercial Tower Grain Dryers are available here.