BROCK SOLID® Drag Conveyors
Solid welded flange con-nections and overlapping bottom eases installation of trough sections.
Chain return rails are capped with 1/4-inch (6.4-mm)
AR steel for longer life.
|view all photos|
Offering a Full Line of Horizontal and Incline Drag Conveyors
Brock provides a full line of standard and incline drag conveyors in a range of sizes to provide ultimate flexibility when designing a grain or material handling system. From whole grains to feed to fertilizer, Brock helps you get your product where it needs to go. Brock builds drag conveyors for performance and endurance under the most demanding of conditions. Our conveyors offer key features that extend life and increase productivity.
Why Brock® Drag Conveyor Handling Equipment
- Solid welded flange connections provide extra durability. Brock equipment is not stitch-welded.
- Overlapping bottom sections ensure accurate alignment and speed installation.
- Pillow block bearings resist deflections and don’t transfer heat like flange bearings. Meets NFPA code requirements.
- All chain is appropriately sized for bushel requirements to provide long life.
- Chain return rails are capped with 1/4-inch (6.4-mm) abrasion-resistant (AR) steel to ensure a longer lifespan.
- 10° angled flights keep the chain from riding up on the grain. The flights act like a bulldozer blade to keep the bottom clean and prevent possible moisture build up.
- 1/2-inch (12.7-mm) white UHMW flights provide longer operating life.
- Special indicator flights at cottered chain section allow quick visual identification of cottered chain. Every link in this section is cottered for easy maintenance.
- All chain is shipped preassembled with flights attached.
- Screw take-up tensioning devices help provide smoother running chain for more durable service.
- Overload plate prevents grain from flooding the tail section.