Brock provides a variety of bucket elevators to help you deliver grain or other material to the farthest reaches of your handling and storage system. From whole grains to feed to fertilizer, Brock helps you get your product where it needs to go.
BROCK SOLID® Bucket Elevators
Brock’s Bucket Elevators are designed for commercial and farm-duty applications. Galvanized steel construction with painted weld seams.
The Brock bucket elevator line is designed with the operator in mind for safety, easy maintenance, and trouble-free operation. Brock offers standard bucket elevators up to 60K BPH and custom sizes up to 80K BPH to meet your specific needs.
Why Brock Bucket Elevators?
- Solid-welded flange connections provide extra durability. Brock equipment is not stitch-welded like some of the competitors.
- Trunking components are fixture welded to ensure square and parallel trunking for easy field assembly.
- Boot hoppers available with 1/4-inch (6.4 mm) abrasion resistant steel liner on BE36 to BE48 models. Optional on BE18 to BE30 models.
- Pillow block bearings on head and boot resist deflections and don’t transfer heat like flange bearings. Meets NFPA code requirements.
- Brock’s gravity take-up boots are offered with 18-, 24-, 30-, 36-, 42- and 48-inch (457-, 610-, 762-, 914-, 1067- and 1219-mm) pulleys.
- Bonnet discharge throat and profile helps elevated materials to discharge properly and minimize material that travels back down the return leg (back-legging).
- Removable inspection doors on both sides of the up casing aid quick installation and maintenance of belting and buckets.
- UHMW shaft seals keep moisture out and dust in.
- Many other options available: service platforms, ladders, safety cage, guy brackets and explosion relief vents.
- Optional stainless steel elevator boot feet are ideal for pit and other corrosive environment applications.
Bucket Elevator Standards
- Elevator finish can be galvanized or stainless steel.
- Shaft made of #1045, turned, ground and polished steel. Boot shafts are drilled and tapped for optional motion monitor.
- Main head assembly has a 1/2-inch (12.7-mm) lip above the frame to provide a dust-tight and weatherproof seal. Split removable bonnet offers easy access.
- Adjustable throat baffle is designed for maximum discharge.
- Wear points in head and bonnet are lined. Available liners include urethane, abrasion-resistant (AR) steel and ceramic tile.
- Dust-tight and weatherproof shaft seals.
- Inspection and maintenance ports have gasket seals.
- Belting can be furnished in PVC or rubber.
- Screw take-up is standard in the boot section. External gravity take-up is optional.
- Safety cable is standard on all head access doors.