Distributor unit for Brock's SUPER-AIR® Pneumatic Conveying System provides multiple outlets to make it convenient for moving grain to multiple storage bins.
Two outlets are included with each Brock grain distributor. Additional outlets can be added.
Brock’s Grain Distributor Unit for its SUPER-AIR® Pneumatic Conveying System provides multiple outlets to make it convenient to use one power source for moving grain to multiple storage bins. This grain distributor offers producers a flexible option for expanding their Brock SUPER-AIR Pneumatic Conveying System in more complex bin layouts.
- You can choose 4-, 5-, or 6-inch (102-, 127- or 152-mm) diameter outlets for pneumatic conveyor lines.
- Two outlets are included with each grain distributor. Additional outlets can be added — up to a total of eight outlets per distributor.
- SUPER-AIR® System handles a diversity of grain types.
- The heavy gauge offset inner spout quickly and easily re-routes grain to conveyor line outlets.
- The inner spout is tapered to self-center easily and lock in place with conveyor line outlet.
- Distributor is factory-assembled and easy to install.
- This unit’s galvanized steel construction offers durability and low maintenance.
How Brock’s Grain Distributor Works:
- Distributor handle is used to manually disengage the inner spout from the conveyor line outlet. This allows the spout to be moved to another outlet.
- A hand wheel is used to turn
the inner spout to the desired
conveyor line outlet.
- The operator then uses the distributor handle to engage and lock the self-centering inner spout in place on the desired conveyor line outlet.
- Brock’s SUPER-AIR® System is now ready to pneumatically convey grain to another bin or location in the storage complex.