Brock’s TRI-CORR® Bin Aeration Flooring System with PARTHENON® Supports
Brock’s exclusive modified “M”-shaped profile increases the overall strength and offers three times more support at the floor's crown compared to previous aeration floor designs.
Brock\'s Super-Strong TRI-CORR® Floor System Is a Popular Choice
Brock\'s award-winning combination of the TRI-CORR® Bin Floor and its PARTHENON® Floor Support System provides a super-strong tool for bin aeration tasks on the farm.
The revolutionary design of Brock’s unique TRI-CORR® Bin Aeration Flooring System gives it remarkable strength. Plus, it includes the best features of Brock’s popular aeration floors to provide ample, even air distribution and to allow easy bin clean-out.
Brock\'s Innovative TRI-CORR Floor
- Can be used in bins ranging in diameters from 12 to 90 feet (3.7 to 27.4 m) and with eave heights up to 110 feet (33.5 m).
- Is named TRI-CORR because of its distinctive triangle-shaped center leg and its strength-providing corrugations on the floor’s surface and legs for added stability and long life.
- Brock’s exclusive modified “M”-shaped profile (patented) adds a unique middle support leg to the floor plank to provide a third weight-bearing point. Other floors use only two. This ground-breaking design gives tremendous strength to Brock’s floor for bridging between supports and for transferring the weight load from the plank to the floor support.
- Provides a flat floor plank popular for easier bin sweeping and grain clean-up operations.
- Designed so the plank and the floor support perform as a unit, standing up to the stresses of repeated loading and unloading.
- Handles normal operating loads imposed by most stirring devices.
- Planks are roll-formed from high-tensile, galvanized steel.
- To accommodate various sizes of grain, hole size options include openings that are .050 or .094 inches (1.3 or 2.4 mm) in diameter.
Plus Advanced Floor Support
The patented Brock PARTHENON® Support System is designed specifically for use with Brock’s TRI-CORR® Aeration Flooring and offers a superior load-bearing capacity complementing the strength of the TRI-CORR Floor.
- PARTHENON Supports are available to provide 13 3/4- or 18 1/2-inch (349- or 470-mm) floor heights for grain drying and aeration. The low PARTHENON Support has enough floor clearance to allow for 10-inch (254-mm) diameter unloading systems.
- Quick and easy to install, the PARTHENON System requires only half the usual number of support rows, plus it reduces the number of supports needed by two thirds.
- PARTHENON Supports use a non-staggered installation and easily lock together with an included inter-lock system to eliminate movement.
- The support’s design helps to compensate for uneven concrete flooring.
- Aerodynamic design of the support’s built-in vertical column aids efficient airflow in tunnels and near fans.
The combination of Brock TRI-CORR Floor Systems installed with PARTHENON Supports (patent pending) carries a five-year warranty. TRI-CORR or PARTHENON components installed separately carry a one-year warranty. See Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
The TRI-CORR Floor System is just another way Brock is DIFFERENT BY DESIGN.™