Brock’s Grain Spreader helps to evenly distribute grain as the bin is filled for optimum drying and uniform aeration.
Brock Grain Spreader wear plate on motor end.
Adjustable impellers on the Brock Grain Spreader.
|view all photos|
Spread Grain for Optimum Drying and Aeration Uniformity
Brock’s Grain Spreader can to evenly distribute grain as the bin is filled for optimum drying and uniform aeration. BROCK® Spreaders are available for bins up to 60 feet (18.3 m) in diameter and with a capacity of up to 6,000 bushels per hour (152 metric tons per hour).
Brock spreader features include:
- Totally-enclosed C-face motor is mounted directly to an in-line gear reducer for no loss of horsepower and no belts to maintain or replace.
- Wear plate on motor end protects motor in grain flow.
- Spreader impellers can be adjusted to match the grain throw distance to the bin’s diameter.
- Adjustable hanging brackets allow a wide range of hanging heights and fill hole diameters.
- Galvanized steel construction for durability and low maintenance.
- Optional centering cone and flow guides are used in systems with a flow rate of less than 2,000 bushels per hour.