BROCK® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyors
Brock® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor System rugged design.
BROCK® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyors can also be used under the bins.
|view all photos|
Engineered for durability and added value
BROCK® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor Systems offer you the added-value quality features and the rugged design needed for gentle, efficient and dependable conveyor operation:
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Clean, dependable, long-lasting operation with the conveyor’s totally-enclosed dust- and weather-tight design.
- Conveyors are computer-matched to the motor drive and gear reducers needed for efficient, energy-saving operation.
- Able to start under full load.
- Smoother belt operation is provided by Brock’s unique, heavy-duty idler pulley designs.
- Efficient, self-cleaning tail section recaptures grain spilled from belt.
- Inlets and head discharges are fully-lined with urethane for long life.
- Self-aligning, heavy-duty bearings mount on outside of conveyor’s housing for easy maintenance and monitoring, longevity and safety.
When it comes to moving grain, BROCK SOLID® means dependable conveying and more for your money. See it in operation