Giving Producers a Choice
Brock’s molded polycarbonate boot transitions offer high strength and high impact resistance. Shown here is the red translucent twin boot transition.
Producers can choose either Brock's red translucent or clear transparent (shown) boot transitions – both allow producers to visually inspect feed flow.
For some applications, Brock’s weather-resistant, galvanized steel 25-inch (635-mm) diameter boot system may be the system of choice.
BROCK® Feed Bins offer producers the choice of either 16- or 25-inch (406- or 635-mm) diameter hopper openings and boot transitions for attaching the feed delivery auger system to the feed bin.
BROCK® 16-Inch Boot System
A feed bin can’t do its job if it won’t feed out right. That’s why Brock has built some special features into its 16-inch (406-mm) diameter boot system:
- Brock’s molded polycarbonate transitions offer high strength and high impact resistance and promote a smooth flow of feed from the bin to the delivery system.
- Choice of red translucent or clear transparent boot transitions – both allow producers to visually inspect feed flow to the bin’s boot and auger system.
- Weather-resistant boot design.
- Slide shut-off valve is included with the boot system.
- Rugged galvanized steel boot bottom is rounded inside to assure complete clean-out by the auger system.
Brock’s 16-inch diameter boot system also offers you a wide selection of bin boots, including:
- 30° (discharge angle) boot.
- Straight-out boot.
- Twin boot system to allow the bin to supply feed to two Brock FLEX-AUGER® Feed Delivery Systems.
- Straight-through tandem system which attaches to two feed bins.
BROCK® 25-Inch Boot System
For some applications, Brock’s weather-resistant, galvanized steel 25-inch (635-mm) diameter boot system may be more desirable to use. Features for this system include:
- Single or twin boot systems
- Twin boot system gives users "mix and match" versatility for using two different Brock FLEX-AUGER System models and to service multiple feeding systems from one bin.
BROCK® Universal Parts Kit
Designed for Brock’s four- or six-inch (102- or 152-mm) diameter rigid auger feed delivery systems, the BROCK® Universal Parts Kit will fit both the 16-inch and 25-inch BROCK® Boot Systems. Brock's Universal Parts Kit allows the incline angle of the rigid auger system to be easily adjusted.