Brock FLEX-AUGER® Coreless Auger Feed Delivery System
Flexible, coreless steel auger rotates inside PVC tube to convey feed.
|view all photos|
Often Imitated, But Never Equaled!
Brock’s FLEX-AUGER® Coreless Auger Feed Delivery System was invented in 1961. In the years since then, Brock’s FLEX-AUGER System has proven to be the most reliable and best system ever devised to deliver feed.
FLEX-AUGER advantages include:
- Helps optimize feed conversion by keeping feed fresh and reducing waste.
- Choice of conveying rates for a wide variety of feeding applications.
- Fully-enclosed system distributes feed accurately and economically.
- Moves feed up, down, on-the-level, or around corners.
- Low power requirements and low maintenance costs.
- System is easily installed in minimal space.
- Designed to be highly energy-efficient, long-wearing and trouble-free.
- Backed by 10-year pro-rated warranty. (See Brock’s full written warranty for complete details.)