BROCK SOLID® Curved Incline Drag Conveyors
Curved Incline Drag Conveyors
BROCK SOLID® Curved Incline Conveyors are used when applications require more than the normal 10° maximum incline of a BROCK Easy-Flo or Sur-Flo Conveyor.
Incline conveyor standards
- Standard inlet (may be choke fed in some cases).
- Manual, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic slide gates available.
- All steel chain is engineered and designed for extended life as well as maximum working loads. Chain is either welded steel or roller bushed.
- Bearing support mount constructed of 1/4-inch (6.4-mm) plate and welded in place for maximum strength.
- Flight attachments are constructed of heavy plate steel and welded to chain.
- All head, tail, and trough sections are shipped fully-assembled for fast field installation.
- Internal return pan is bolted and replaceable.
- Bottom splice plates for accurate alignment thru 17-inch (432-mm) tall models. Bolted bottom overlaps on 20-inch (508-mm) tall and larger models.
- Bolted bottom trough section for ease of maintenance and replacement.
- Flame cut steel, hardened rim C-hub sprocket. Split style is optional.
- Tension type screw take-up for more durable service.
- Turned, ground, and polished shafts constructed of #1045 steel.
- Abrasion-resistant bottoms, return pans and side liners are available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Curved and close tolerance tail sections are optional.
- Paddles at chain splice are different color for easy identification during maintenance.
- Flights are a more robust 1/2-inch (12.7-mm) minimum flight thickness.
- All chain is shipped preassembled with flights attached.
- Bolted abrasion resistant steel side liner.