Brock® Enclosed Roller-Belt Conveyor System’s rugged design.
BROCK SOLID® Specifications
A smooth-operating conveyor system happens only by design. For an enclosed roller-belt conveyor that provides longer bearing life, smoother operation and minimizes vibrations, Brock incorporated the following design features:
- Full-length shaft with positive-locking tapered bushings on idler pulleys provide uniform weight balance.
- Pulley and bearing shaft is 1-1/4-inch (32 mm) diameter for less deflection and longer conveyor bearing life.
- Idler pulleys in the conveyor’s standard intermediate 10-foot (3-meter) sections are mounted on 5-foot (1.5-meter) centers for efficient belt operation and less spillage between carrying and return belts. Other intermediate section lengths are available.
- Conveyor loading section features pulleys on 3-foot (914-mm) centers for uniform belt loading and support at load points.
- All idler pulleys are adjustable for belt training.