Giving Producers a Choice
Brock’s molded polycarbonate boot transitions offer high strength and high impact resistance. Shown here is the red translucent twin boot transition.
For some applications, Brock’s weather-resistant, galvanized steel 25-inch (635-mm) diameter boot system may be the system of choice.
BROCK® Feed Bins offer producers the choice of either 16- or 25-inch (406- or 635-mm) diameter hopper openings and boot transitions for attaching the feed delivery auger system to the feed bin.
BROCK® 16-Inch Boot System
A feed bin can’t do its job if it won’t feed out right. That’s why Brock has built some special features into its 16-inch (406-mm) diameter boot system:
- Brock’s molded polycarbonate transitions offer high strength and high impact resistance and promote a smooth flow of feed from the bin to the delivery system.
- Red translucent boot transition allow producers to visually inspect feed flow to the bin’s boot and auger system.
- Weather-resistant boot design.
- Slide shut-off valve is included with the boot system.
- Rugged galvanized steel boot bottom is rounded inside to assure complete clean-out by the auger system.
Brock’s 16-inch diameter boot system also offers you a wide selection of bin boots, including:
- 30° (discharge angle) boot.
- Straight-out boot.
- Twin boot system to allow the bin to supply feed to two Brock FLEX-AUGER® Feed Delivery Systems.
- Straight-through tandem system which attaches to two feed bins.
BROCK® 25-Inch Boot System
For some applications, Brock’s weather-resistant, galvanized steel 25-inch (635-mm) diameter boot system may be more desirable to use. Features for this system include:
- Single or twin boot systems
- Twin boot system gives users "mix and match" versatility for using two different Brock FLEX-AUGER System models and to service multiple feeding systems from one bin.
BROCK® Universal Parts Kit
Designed for Brock’s four- or six-inch (102- or 152-mm) diameter rigid auger feed delivery systems, the BROCK® Universal Parts Kit will fit both the 16-inch and 25-inch BROCK® Boot Systems. Brock's Universal Parts Kit allows the incline angle of the rigid auger system to be easily adjusted.