Brock's Feed Bin Ladder System includes a sturdy, patented handrail at the top for climbing convenience.
Designed to be ‘User Friendly’
One important feature often overlooked in purchasing feed and holding bins is the side and roof ladders. Brock’s optional Hopper Bin Ladder System is designed to be user-friendly with convenience features like:
- Brock’s Ladder System includes a convenient handrail (patented) to make users feel good about stepping from the bin roof to the side ladder.
- Round rungs feature raised, non-skid surface and are permanently attached to the ladder rail for a hand-filling, secure grip.
- Versatile stand-off brackets clamp to the ladder rail, permitting them to be placed wherever needed.
- Ladder is attached to allow plenty of space between the ladder’s rungs and the bin’s sidewall for your feet.
- Ladder is factory-assembled to make installation quick and easy.
- Brock Safety Cage bolts to the ladder. The Safety Cage is included on ladders over 20 feet (6 m) in height.
Brock’s Hopper Bin Ladder System – another quality difference BROCK® Feed Bins offer you.